- 454+BB Chevelle (possible modifications on my '71 Chevelle)
- 454+BB (502 perhaps?)
- Roller cam, hydraulic lifters (consider mechanical lifters)
- TPI from Arizona Speed & Marine
- Dual electric fans for radiator
- 6-speed manual trans (Richmond)
- 4.10 12" rear-end (together w/ 6-spd should still have major highway cruisability.)
- 17" wheels all around
- Coil-over shocks front & rear
- Biggest-possible anti-sway bar in rear
- 1960 Chevy Impala (me want--nice!)
- 1959 Chevy Impala (me want really bad--uber-nice!)
- 197x (1972 preferrable) Datsun 240z
- S15 SR20DET engine
- S15 SR20DET 6-speed manual transmisson
- Updated brakes (300ZXTT perhaps?)
- Limited-slip rear-end
- Fully refreshed body
- Air conditioning? Not sure about this one..
- Updated turbo w/ ceramic ball bearing.
- Gigantic custom-built aluminum air-to-air intercooler
- Carbon-fiber driveshaft (via Precision Shaft Technologies)
- To be an ambulance driver.
- Own a company that does SR20DET installs into 240z's
- 1983 Volvo 242 Turbo/1983 Volvo 245 Turbo/1989 Volvo 744 Turbo/1989 Volvo 745 Turbo
- 16-valve B234F engine
- Turbo added
- Volans wheels
- 1972 Volvo 142S
- 16-valve B234F head
- B230FT block
- turbo w/intercooler
- Daily Driver Volvo 199x 740 or 940 sedan with 16-valve engine
- Trip Driver Volvo 199x 240, 740, or 940 wagon with non-turbo engine and manual trans (1993 is last year for 240)
- Dragster Volvo 196x 197x 142, probably 6 cyl (from 262) with turbo (perhaps 1971 142)
- Or other trip driver volvo: 1995 945 Turbo Volvo wagon with non-turbo and manual trans from donor 744, megasquirt, blue body.
- Good paint for volvo: "Volvo 139 Scotia Blue" as seen here.
- Take a Honda 500CR, chop the frame and place the
front fork and rear arm of a CBR900 onto it; You will have a super-fast
500CC 2-stroke crotch rocket.
- buy a 97 or newer RS250 Grand Prix bike. Vtwin 250 two stroke, 88 h.p.,
doesnt weigh much more than a dirtbike. 160mph top speed. Oh yes. It will
be mine. (2001 RS250 [dead link!]).
- we should build a turbo hayabusa
- You should get a low mile 91 740T, only 2900# with 320hp would fly, get one for $4k at worst for a mint one??
upgraded turbo ~$1000
head studs $ 100
steel head spacer $ 100
water/meth kit $ 300
fuel injectors $1200??
hd clutch $ 800
diff locker $ 600
for $8k you could have a super fast 740, probably as fast as the STI!
Go back to the main page